Here is idea for someone who enjoys wine and is perhaps not easy to please. It is a wine book: ?The Art and Design of Contemporary Wine Labels.? I know it sounds a bit boring but once you open the book to any page describing a label, it is very fun and interesting Continue reading
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!