In a recent column on Slate.com, Mike Steinberger threw most Chilean carmenere under the oak bus. Many of the wines in his tasting, “lacked personality and depth, and some were jammy, hideously oaky confections that were indistinguishable from other, similarly afflicted New World wines.” I’d also add that some of the ones that I’ve had […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!