This week?s Wine Word of the Week is maceration. Official definition from Jancis Robinson?s The Oxford Companion to Wine: Maceration is an ancient word for steeping a material in liquid with or without a kneading action to separate the softened parts of the material from the harder ones. This important process in red wine-making involves […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!