Yesterday at the Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium keynote speaker Pam Danziger presented some sobering statistics about the new wine consumer. Using demographic analysis and her own experience with luxury goods marketing she made a compelling case for the wine industry entering a ‘luxury drought’ until 2020 when the Millennial generation will become the main consumer of higher […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!