A lot of people who read this blog regularly and follow the wine we’re shipping in our wine clubs can tell you that I enjoy Rhone varietals and think Paso Robles is an under-appreciated wine growing region. Read some more thoughts of mine over at Cork’d. A wine from Paso Robles was named as the […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!