Here follows my tasting notes from The Berlin Tasting in Copenhagen.
No. 1 – 2005 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild (Bordeaux)
Dark colour with intense smell of pencil, cigar, currant and spicy wood. It’s full-bodied, rich and concentrated but also with an upfront softness. 96/100.
No. 2 – 2004 Sassicaia (Tuscany)
Not so intense in the nose – a little cherry. The […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!