Saturday, August 14th My good friends Rick and Connie Magers owners and wine maker of Grayson Hills wine are having their annual Grape Harvest. There is nothing better than Texas wine in my mind. There is nothing more fun than to spend time with good friends and good wine. This is no exception. Grayson Hills […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!