Last month, I had the pleasure to participate as a non-voting judge during the Wine Press Northwest Platinum Judging. Wine Press Northwest is a quarterly magazine that focuses on the wine, wineries, winemakers, vineyards, and restaurants in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and British Columbia. The Platinum Judging, now in its 11th year, features the best-of-the-best from […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!