Interesting research reported on the BBC today: The level of background noise affects both the intensity of flavour and the perceived crunchiness of foods, researchers have found. It also makes me wonder about wines. We’ve known for a while that wines don’t taste the same in the air, and I seem to recall it was […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!