From time to time everyone gets a bad bottle of wine. Most cases it’s due to faulty (natural) corks or high temperatures in shipping or storage. But there are also winemaking flaws that can make a wine undrinkable such as bacteria, wild yeast or reduction. Recently I came across a bottle that appeared to be […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!