Last year as we were waiting for our good friends at the department of Alcohol Beverage Control to permit us, so we could begin Uncorked Ventures, both Matt and I took some time to work a day of harvest in Napa, while I worked another day here in San Diego. It’s hard to believe that […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!