The Round Pond 2007 was the runaway winner of our competition. I see that the Wine Spectator awarded it 94 points and it is well deserved. The wine has a terrific and intense aroma that screams out of the glass. The flavors are full of layers and the wine has a soft feel in the mouth. Continue reading
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!