“Greetings in-store customers: You are all chumps.” I’ve never actually heard a wine store broadcast that message over a loudspeaker. But that’s the message some are sending with their pricing. The other day, I found a great wine at the sharp price of $18.39 a bottle via a local wine store’s web site. When I […]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!