This week?s Wine Word of the Week is port.
Official definition from Jancis Robinson?s The Oxford Companion to Wine:
Port, a fortified wine made by adding brandy to arrest fermenting grape must which results in a wine, red and sometimes white, that is both sweet and high in alcohol. Port derives its name from Oporto (Porto), the [...]
- Bonus Content: Three Guest Posts Published Elsewhere
- Listicles: The March issue of Bon Appetit…
- Hangover Observations : Scenes From Jamie Oliver’s Weekend Cooking Competition
- Event Report: Urban Grape Quintessa Wine Dinner at The Capital Grille
- A Mixed Case Sampler: The Wines from Rex Pickett?s Vertical
Mr WordPress on Hello world!